Come along to our Postgraduate Open Evening and get a taste of what it's like to study at Edinburgh Napier University.
Our Postgraduate Open Evening is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in advancing their career through further study. You will have the opportunity to discover more about our industry-relevant courses and speak to an experienced member of academic staff in your subject of interest.
We offer over 100 taught postgraduate courses which have been designed in consultation with leading business and industry figures and cover a full range of academic subjects and vocational fields. Our strong links with industry combined with our international accreditations help our graduates to stand out- over 90% of our postgraduate alumni are in employment or further study six months after they graduate (HESA 2014). You will find out more about our award-winning research and the specialist support available for research students.
You can find out more about studying at Edinburgh Napier, talk to admissions advisors and have your individual questions answered at each of our three campuses. Come along to our postgraduate information evening and get a taste of what it's like to study at Edinburgh Napier University.
On the spot offers available for a number of courses Craiglockhart and Merchiston
The open evening is a great opportunity to meet with our admissions team. Potential students also have a chance to gain an on-the-spot offer if they meet the course criteria (T&Cs apply).
If you’re not already studying at Edinburgh Napier University and you would like to apply for an on the spot offer, please bring along with you the following documents:
For more information about on spot offers contact the admissions team on 08455 20 30 50 or email email@example.com.
- Degree certificate / academic transcript
- One satisfactory academic reference if the applicant has studied in higher education in the last three years (we can accept an employment reference instead if you graduated more than three years ago or if we need to use the employment reference as a basis of the offer ie. if the applicant has an ordinary degree and two years relevant work experience, we would need an employment reference confirming the work experience).
- English language test dated within two years of the proposed course start date (if applicable)
- Passport for non – EU applicants
- Any visas from the UK and corresponding documents confirming the start and end date of all programmes studied here (if applicable)