Edinburgh Napier is a multi-site university. All of our campuses and accommodation are accessible by car or public transport. Each campus has disabled parking available. It would be helpful to let us knowin advance if you require a disabled parking space.
Some of our buildings are older, and wheelchair or mobility access may not always be available through the main campus receptions.
We aim to provide the best help, support and information to all visitors to the University. Please contact us ifyou are planning to visitthe University, or you would like further information about:
- How to get to any of our campuses
- Where the best access point for you is located
- Parking spaces
- Where to go and who to ask for on arrival
- Asking for someone to meet or escort you
- Letting us know about any adjustments you will need
- Finding out about other facilities, such as toilets
Tel: 0131 455 2412
If you have a hearing difficulty and would like to use 'Text Relay', please call 18001 0131 455 2412 from your telephone or text phone.
Detailed impartial information about the accessibility of many of our venues is available from disabledGo.