Edinburgh Napier strives to deliver the best teaching, to the widest range of students who can benefit from it, in ways appropriate to the needs of students and employers.
We recently launched a new investment campaign
with the aim of raising a total of £100 million over the next 5 years. £15 million of this funding will come from philanthropic sources, the remainder will be for specific Research and Commercial projects.
There are five key areas that the University is actively fundraising for:
- Scholarships and Student Support: to nurture talent and ambition - this includes scholarships to reward academic merit, and bursaries for those in financial need.
- Research: to change lives across the world - this includes PhDs and Chairs.
- Enterprise and Innovation: to provide a hothouse for future business and industry – this includes our work in bright Red Triangle and the Business School).
- Student Experience and Citizenship: to deliver an excellent and personalised student experience – this includes opportunities for volunteering, live projects and international exchange programmes.
- Capital and Estates: to build infrastructure for excellence – this includes new buildings and refurbishments across campus.
Edinburgh Napier University is proud to work on a wide range of bespoke mutually beneficial projects with a variety of companies, trusts and foundations, and individuals comprising alumni, and friends. We welcome ideas for collaboration. To discuss a specific project in more detail, please contact Hannah Schlesinger, Head of Fundraising at firstname.lastname@example.org
Philanthropic support enables us to add value and increase the excellence of our teaching provision, in ways not possible through core-funding alone.