Become an Edinburgh Napier corporate partner
As a graduate, you already have a strong, lasting connection with Edinburgh Napier and perhaps your company could too by becoming a corporate partner.
Each partnership is unique and tailored to your company’s needs and objectives. It could help place your business at the forefront of innovation, and enhance the success of the University and our students.
Edinburgh Napier University is known for its links to industry and we are always looking for opportunities to engage with more businesses.
Corporate partnership opportunities include:
- Named undergraduate scholarships (based on academic merit) and bursaries (based on financial need) or post graduate awards for undergraduate students
- Named post-graduate awards
- Student work placements and internships
- Staff involvement through student mentoring and masterclasses
- Research collaborations
- Developing relationships with our academic leaders
- Showcasing your support to our staff, students and alumni
- Bespoke executive education and continuing professional development
We want to hear how we can work with you to develop collaborative projects.
To find out more, contact Hannah Schlesinger, our Head of External Engagement:
Call Hannah for a chat on 0131 123 4568