There are five key areas that the University is actively seeking your support for:
5 key areas
Edinburgh Napier University is proud to work on a wide range of bespoke mutually beneficial projects with a variety of companies, trusts and foundations, and individuals comprising alumni, and friends. Philanthropic support enables us to add value and increase the excellence of our teaching provision, in ways not possible through core-funding alone.
- Scholarships and Student Support: to nurture talent and ambition - this includes scholarships to reward academic merit, and bursaries for those in financial need.
- Research: to change lives across the world - this includes PhDs and Chairs.
- Enterprise and Innovation: to provide a hothouse for future business and industry – this includes our work in bright Red Triangle and the Business School).
- Student Experience and Citizenship: to deliver an excellent and personalised student experience – this includes opportunities for volunteering, work based learning placements, live projects and international exchange programmes.
- Capital and Estates: to build infrastructure for excellence – this includes new buildings and refurbishments across campus.
To discuss a specific project in more detail, please contact our Head of Fundraising, Hannah Schlesinger, at the email address below.
We welcome ideas for collaboration.