Advertise your vacancies
Do you need to find the best talent for your vacancies? We can help.
There are a number of ways you can promote your graduate vacancies to our students. Vacancies can be advertised through our ProspectsNet online service free of charge; you can send a targeted email out to our students detailing your job vacancy; you can post details of your vacancies on our Careers Facebook page and you can attend our Careers Mini Fairs, Employer workshops and presentations.
ProspectsNet - our online vacancy system for employers
ProspectsNet is our online vacancy system for employers and providers wishing to advertise vacancies and opportunities to students and graduates.
Use of the service is free and allows you to advertise:
- graduate jobs and traineeships to our final year students and recent graduates
- work experience opportunities including paid internships and gap year opportunities
- volunteering opportunities.
Scottish Shared Vacancies Service
We are also part of the Scottish Shared Vacancies Service, where you can advertise your graduate vacancy to:
- our students only, or
- all Scottish higher education institutions participating in the Shared Vacancies Service: Strathclyde, Aberdeen, Abertay, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian, Heriot-Watt, Stirling, St Andrews and the University of the West of Scotland.
How does the Shared Vacancies Service work?
- to use this service for the first time, employers must register (generating a username and password) and read our guidelines
- log in and upload your graduate vacancy details
- end your vacancies to your chosen university or to all participating universitiesby selecting the appropriate box
- we quality and compliance check vacancies before they are advertised on the system.
We can send emails out to targeted groups of students on your behalf at a cost of £30 (plus VAT) per email.
Please contact the Employer Relations team at email@example.com for more information.
Careers Facebook page
If you have any placements, internships, volunteering opportunities and upcoming graduate programmes please contact the Employer Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org with details to be posted on our Facebook page.