Do you want to showcase your business to potential employees? We can help.
We encourage employers to undertake presentations to raise their profile and highlight the opportunities available within their organisation to our students. These presentations can be targeted to attract students in relevant academic disciplines. We will help you find the right audience, date and time for your presentation.
Presentations typically last an hour and most are held over lunchtime to promote maximum attendance from students. An administration fee of £60 plus VAT is charged for all presentations. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to all our visiting employers.
Before the event, we will:
- contact you to ascertain your target audience (e.g. year, academic discipline); your room requirements; your IT / equipment requirements and any additional requirements
- book a room for your presentation
- send a targeted email to students to advertise your presentation
- place an advert on the Student Portal for your presentation and advertise your presentation across campus
- promote your presentation within our main events programme and provide you with an indication of the number of students signed-up to attend.
On the day, we will:
- meet you at the main campus reception and take you to your room
- ensure the room is set-up to your requirements and stay throughout your presentation to ensure everything runs smoothly.
After the event, we will:
- give you the opportunity to provide us with feedback
- provide you with an indication of student feedback
- ensure the presentation is made available to those who attended / all students (as appropriate).
Please contact the Employer Relations team at email@example.com for more information.