The Edinburgh Napier University Merit Bursary for students from England, Northern Ireland and Wales is aimed to help support students who:
- started their Undergraduate programme of study here at Edinburgh Napier University in or after September 2015
- achieve BBB or higher in their A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications)
- accept the university as their Firm choice via UCAS
This bursary can be combined with the Edinburgh Napier University Access Bursary which is also available to eligible students from England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
This bursary is available to students from England, Northern Ireland and Wales who meet the following criteria:
- Matriculated student of Edinburgh Napier University entering the University in September 2015
- Registered on a full time undergraduate course (not nursing, midwifery or social care)
- Have been assessed as having to pay the full Rest of UK tuition fee (£9,000 for students commencing their studies in 2015)
- Achieve BBB or higher in their A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications) AND
- Accept the university as their Firm choice via UCAS
Value of bursary
£1,000 per year of study.
The application process for students entering in 2016 is currently being reviewed and offer holders will receive guidance on the process once confirmed.
For further information please visit the myNapier or contact the Student Funding Team.