Edinburgh Napier has a number of scholarships for students from Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan or the United States of America.
About the scholarship
The scheme offers up to 100 awards, each worth £4,000. These are towards the tuition fees of successful applicants, for any one year of full-time study.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a programme of scholarships run by the Scottish Government, in partnership with Edinburgh Napier University.
In order to be eligible to apply, you must:
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study on an eligible course at Edinburgh Napier
- full time
- undergraduate, masters or PhD
- creative industries, life sciences, technology, financial services and renewable and clean energy
- be a citizen of Canada, People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan or the United States of America
- be able to demonstrate that you can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees
- not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland
- not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
How to apply
Applications open on Monday 20 February 2017.
To apply, complete the application form on the Scotland's Saltire Scholarships and return it to the Saltire Scholarships office below.
The deadline for scholarship applications is Friday 12 May 2017.
You will be informed of the outcome of your application by mid-May.
Contact the Saltire Scholarships office to submit your application, or if you have any questions about the scheme.
Email Scotland's Saltire Scholarships
Visit the website