Our campus libraries offer a wealth of resources, help and advice, as well as a great place to study.
As an Edinburgh Napier student you’ll have access to:
- over 500,000 print and audio-visual learning and research materials;
- more than 9,000 full-text ejournals and magazines on and off campus;
- 27,000 eBooks, which you can print and download;
- our search tool for books, eBooks, online articles and requests;
- a mix of quiet and silent study areas for individual and group work;
- self-service copying, scanning and printing;
- self-issue and self-return facilities;
- inter-library loan service.