Why Edinburgh Napier?
As one of the top universities in Scotland for graduate employability, with over 92%* of our graduates in jobs or further study six months after graduating according to the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Edinburgh Napier equips students for success in an increasingly competitive job market.
Our strengths in graduate employability are a result of:
- employability being integrated in our courses and teaching with courses developed with businesses and accredited by professional bodies
- staff expertise and experience in Research and Knowledge Transfer fed back into course development and teaching
- the Confident Futures initiative
- our strong focus on entrepreneurship and enterprise
- striving to create opportunities for work based learning for students wherever possible
Not sure what to study?
Considering a university course but can't decide which one is for you? There are a few simple steps which can help you make up your mind:
- firstly, make a list of your interests and abilities, your strengths and weaknesses and what motivates you. There's no point studying something you don't enjoy, so be honest
- use reputable websites to evaluate your skills and interests to discover what type of career may suit you. The Stamford Test on the UCAS website is a good place to start
- read through our course descriptions and see what appeals to you
- our Career Advisers are available for advice - you can phone them on 0131 455 2929 or email email@example.com
- come along to one of our Open Days and speak to us!
Want to know more?
Visit our video wall to find out what our student say about studying at Edinburgh Napier. Or if you have a question try our Facebook pages where one of our current students might be able to provide the answer you are looking for.