• Management and organization of the Spanish Dpt.
• Development and provision of educational material for Spanish in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages applied to Learning, Teaching and Assessment.
• Development, coordination and delivery of educational content through the educational on-line platform Moodle, for distance and independent learning.
• Module leader for the Spanish modules, the Study Abroad module and Topical Study module, all requiring organization, management and development of materials for the best delivery of student experience.
• Dissertation supervision for language students in Year 4.
Business School Academic Coordinator for all Erasmus student exchanges within the European Union.
• Organization and management of all students going abroad to study.
• Delivery of preparatory seminars for students going on exchanges.
• Supervision and visits of host institutions and students while abroad.