beX is an initiative for students with a passion for sustainable construction. We provide industry internships, MSc scholarships and employability projects with the goal of accelerating change in construction culture.
Students from diverse degree backgrounds are eligible to apply to the beX postgraduate scholarship programme for funding to enable them to undertake their degree in a variety of disciplines relevant to their future career ambition in the Built Environment. Students enrolled on the Built Environment Exchange must undertake an industry-relevant dissertation as part of their funded course of study.
These scholarships are open to students from the UK or EU. For further information regarding beX please visit the beX website or email beX@napier.ac.uk.
Qualifying subject areas
There are a range of postgraduate courses which form part of the Built Environment Exchange:
- Advanced Structural Engineering
- Advanced Materials Engineering
- Transport Planning Engineering
- Architectural Technology & Building Performance
- Business Management
- Construction Project Management
- Energy and Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sustainability
- International Finance
- Business Administration
- Project and Programme Management
- Real Estate Management and Investment
- Renewable Energy
- Safety and Environmental Management
- Automation and Control
- Product Design
The Scholarships are open. To apply, download a copy of the application form from below and follow the application guidelines carefully. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this scholarship for 2018/19 academic year is Wednesday 3 October 2018.