During and after your studies

Depending on your plans, you may need to extend your student visa while you are studying, or get a new visa after graduating. If you need help, get in touch with the international support team.

The UK Council for International Student Affairs also provide a lot of useful information on studying in the UK and what to do once you've graduated.