Continue your professional development with Edinburgh Napier University's flexible degree and masters programmes.
CPD for business
We deliver high-impact, quality-assured learning and development to thousands of people every year. We can help make sure the people in your organisation keep developing the skills you need for the opportunities and challenges ahead.
We work directly with organisations to develop and deliver customised training to meet their specific requirements, and provide opportunities for employees to gain professional development through a recognised qualification integrated with work activities.
We develop tailored short courses for our business partners, and flexible practice-based degree and masters programmes which recognise and reward learning at work.
Our leading expertise covers a huge range of industries and skills. Our work developing skills for industry includes:
- enabling Police Scotland to train their digital investigators
- supporting local banks to develop technical and security teams
- delivering clinical and laboratory skills to life science enterprises
- helping the UK construction industry define the skills it needs to modernise production methods
- supporting a big four consulting firm to develop HR consultants
- working with Scottish Enterprise to improve leadership and develop destinations in the tourism sector
Our Business Services pages have more information on our portfolio and current projects. To find out more about CPD for business, call Fiona Mason on 0131 455 3357 or Morven Fraser on 0131 455 4430, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPD for individuals
We’ve helped thousands of people to develop professionally and climb the career ladder. Our expertise covers a huge range of industries and skills, with flexible programmes that combine a recognised qualification with workplace-based learning.
To find the part time or distance learning programme that works for you, take a look at our courses.