We deliver high-impact, quality-assured learning and development to thousands of people every year. You will develop skills fit for the future to achieve career success and contribute to future growth of organisations.
As an approachable and dynamic institution, we can develop bespoke short courses or credit bearing programmes that are practice-based and increase organisational success. Skills attained will ensure that you can tackle future challenges and effectively contribute to the evolution of your institution. All bespoke courses are integrated with the organisational needs and adapted to suit work activities.
Our leading expertise covers a huge range of industries and skills. Our work developing skills through bespoke courses includes:
- Supporting local banks to develop technical and security teams;
- Supporting a big four consulting firm to develop HR consultants;
- Delivering clinical and laboratory skills to life science enterprises;
- Training Allied Health Professionals;
- Helping the UK construction industry define the skills it needs to modernise production methods;
- Enabling Police Scotland to train their digital investigators;
- Working with Scottish Enterprise to improve leadership and develop destinations in the tourism sector;
- Working with professional Scottish footballers to develop their management career pathway;
To find out more about CPD opportunities, please contact Georgina Jamieson (Head of CPD and Consultancy:
Our open courses will allow you to develop your personal and professional skills. We continuously provide opportunities to ensure you can flourish in your area of interest and climb the career ladder. Our expertise covers a huge range of skills and industries, with flexible programmes that combine a recognised qualification with workplace-based learning.
To find the short course, part time or distance learning programme that works for you, take a look at the range of our courses below: