Expand your subject knowledge and advance your career with a postgraduate degree. Apply now to start your course this September!
Here are our top tips for applying:
1. Remember, there’s still time to apply for funding! If you need to apply for a loan, we recommend you check your regional funding body and apply as soon as you can - you don't need to wait to receive your offer.
2. Check your course’s entry requirements. They’re listed on the course page and could include your academic qualifications, work experience or a portfolio.
3. Get your documents ready. To complete your application, you’ll need:
• Your degree certificate showing your final grade, or your academic transcript if you haven’t graduated yet
• An academic reference, or an employer reference if you’ve been out of education for more than three years
• Your personal statement
• For some courses, you’ll be required to submit a portfolio of your work, or an up-to-date CV
4. You can submit your application without your references or your transcript, but your offer will be conditional until you can provide them.
5. Create an account for your application. Click ‘Apply’ on your course page and create a username and password that you’ll need to remember.
6. You don’t have to complete your application in one go – you can save your progress in your account and come back to it later.
7. Use your personal statement to show that you've researched your course and explain how it relates to your experience and future plans. And keep it down to one side of A4!
8. Let us know if there is another course you'd like to be considered for on your application form. If you don’t get a place on your first course, we may be able to offer you another suitable place.