A career in marketing requires a wide range of skills and an understanding of global market forces. This short course will teach you to think analytically and critically examine the issues confronting the global business environment.
Develop your understanding of the global market to implement successful marketing.
This course will cover:
- The strategic marketing process and global marketing challenges
- The global trading environment
- The social and cultural diversity and complexity of globalisation
- Global market research and opportunity analysis
- Global market entry strategies
- Global product and service marketing
- Global channels of communication
- Pricing for global markets
- The management of global distribution and logistics
- Students will usually have a relevant undergraduate degree, but lesser qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants must be a Scottish or EU resident to be eligible for this funded intake.
Due to overwhelming demand we have now filled all available places for January entry.
How you'll be taught and assessed
You’ll be taught online via our easy-to-access online portal to study at your own pace over 10-14 weeks. You’ll complete 1-2 hours of study per day during the course, made up of teaching time and independent study, which you can fit flexibly around your commitments.
You’ll also complete two types of assessment (multiple choice questions at the end of each unit, worth 10%, and a written report worth 90%, submitted in week 14) worth 20 credits
How to apply
Click 'Apply Now' if you would like to be the first to be notified of any additional spaces, or future intakes. You will need around 10 minutes to complete the form.The Admissions Team will get back to you about your application as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about your application, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org