We have libraries at each of our three main campuses, packed with resources specific to the course you'll be studying there. And if you choose, you can even study 24/7 in the comfort of the newly-refurbished campus library at Merchiston.
The services we provide in our libraries are all about you and your information needs. We will give you the information seeking, handling and analysing skills you'll need for your course, and your subsequent career. As an Edinburgh Napier student you will have access to:
- Half a million books, print journals, DVDs, CDs, maps, sheet music, reports, reference materials, special collections, newspapers… everything you need for your assignment.
- More than 9,000 full text e-journals and magazines which you can access from any of the library's networked computers, and from off campus.
- Hundreds of e-books - always available and never out on loan.
- LibrarySearch - the new search tool from the Library. One search gives you fast results for books, e-books, online journal articles and more. You can also use it to place requests, check if you have fines and renew borrowed items.
- Group study rooms for when you need to work with others - and silent study rooms when you want some peace.
We're here to help - it's what we do best! Our friendly and informed staff will help you make the most of what we have with:
- Online and face-to-face enquiry services.
- Subject librarian lectures, workshops, and drop-in sessions focused on your area of study.
In support of lifelong learning, we offer Library services for external members for free or for a small administration fee.
Find our libraries
You can contact the library on email@example.com.
Phone: 0131 455 4260
Phone: 0131 455 2582
Phone: 0131 455 5616