Our campus libraries are packed with resources specific to the course you'll be studying there.
You can even study 24/7 in the comfort of the newly refurbished campus library at Merchiston.
We can also give you the information-seeking, handling and analysing skills you'll need for your course, and your subsequent career.
As an Edinburgh Napier student you will have access to:
- Half a million books, print journals, DVDs, CDs, maps, sheet music, reports, reference materials, special collections, newspapers - everything you need for your assignment.
- More than 9,000 full-text e-journals and magazines which you can access from any of the library's networked computers, and from off campus.
- Access to 27,000 new e-books, which you can print and download.
- LibrarySearch - the new search tool from the Library. One search gives you fast results for books, e-books, online journal articles and more. You can also use it to place requests, check if you have fines and renew borrowed items.
- Group study rooms - and silent study rooms when you want some peace.
Our friendly and informed staff will help you make the most of what we have with:
- Online and face-to-face enquiry services.
- Subject librarian lectures, workshops, and drop-in sessions focused on your area of study.
In support of lifelong learning, we offer Library services for external members for free or for a small administration fee.
Library regulations and details of any potential charges can be found on myNapier.
Find our libraries
You can contact the library on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 0131 455 4260
Phone: 0131 455 2582
Phone: 0131 455 5616