Does your business need to attract the right people? We can help.
Our careers mini-fairs provide you with the perfect opportunity to raise your profile on campus. Each event is held within a themed week or month, to ensure we attract students relevant to your recruitment needs.
The mini-fairs run from 11am to 2.30pm and give you an opportunity to talk to students on a one-to-one basis. Presentations run consecutively from 11am to 5pm on the same day and all exhibitors are given the opportunity to present at an allotted time. All stands are allocated on the ground floor in the main foyer of the same campus as the students from the most relevant academic discipline.
An administration fee of £100 plus VAT is charged for a mini-fair and presentation event, except for registered charities and not for profit organisations.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to all our visiting employers. Before the event, we will:
- contact you to ascertain your target audience (e.g. year, academic discipline, etc.)
- discuss your exhibitor requirements (e.g. power supply, WiFi, etc.)
- discuss your presentation requirements
- book a room for the presentations taking place on the day
- send a targeted email to students to advertise the event
- place an advert for the event on our Student Portal
- advertise the event on plasma screens across campus
- promote the event in our main event programme.
On the day, we will:
- meet you at the main campus reception and take you to your stand
- provide lunch and refreshments for two paying delegates (additional delegates cost £10 each)
- stay throughout your presentation to ensure everything runs smoothly
- gather student feedback from the event and gather student feedback from your presentation.
After the event, we will:
- give you the opportunity to provide us with feedback
- provide you with an indication of student feedback
- ensure your presentation is made available to those who attended / all students (as appropriate).
Please contact the Employer Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.