Our Careers Mini Fairs provide you with the perfect opportunity to promote your vacancies and raise your profile on campus.
|Part-time Work Fair
||30 September, 11am - 2pm
||1 October, 10am - 3pm
School of Engineering and the Built Environment Graduate Careers Fair
|13 October, 11am - 2pm
|Business School Graduate Careers Fair
||15 October, 11am - 2pm
|School of Arts & Creative Industries Careers Fair
||15 October, 5.30pm - 8.30pm
|School of Health, Sport and Social Science Careers Fair
||21 October, 10am - 4pm
|School of Computing Graduate Careers Fair
||22 October, 11am - 2pm
||27 October, 11am - 2pm
If you are interested in attending a fair there is an administration fee of £120 plus VAT, which includes the opportunity to deliver a presentation to students. Please note that there are no charges for attendance at the Part-Time Work Mini Fair and the Internship Mini Fair and we do not charge registered charities and not for profit organisations for attending our events.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to all visiting employers and aim to give you the best possible experience on campus.
Before the event we will:
- Contact you to discuss your target audience and all of your exhibitor and presentation requirements
- Put into place a comprehensive promotion plan to students across the University which will include: targeted emails to students; adverts on our Student Portal; on campus digital displays and posts on our social media pages.
On the day we will:
- Greet you at the campus reception and show you to your stand
- Organise all your exhibitor requirements and stay throughout the event to ensure everything runs smoothly.
After the event we will:
- Give you the opportunity to provide us with feedback and we will provide you with an overview of student feedback.
- Ensure your presentation is made available to those who attended.
For further information please contact us at email@example.com.