How to enter the competition
To enter all you need to do is grab your phone and film a video explaining 'What makes Edinburgh a successful tourism destination? '
Upload the video to YouTube and complete the competition application form - including the YouTube link to your video! It’s that simple.
What to include in your video pitch:
- The video should answer the following question: What makes Edinburgh a successful tourism destination?
- The video should be no more than 90 seconds in length.
- The video can be shot on your mobile phone or professionally made.
- Video should showcase your creativity, knowledge and passion for tourism.
- The video must demonstrate your suitability as a brand ambassador during your time at Edinburgh Napier University.
- Video should highlight your social media abilities and understanding.
- The video must be in English.
- The video must not be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, derogatory, objectionable, violent, profane or inappropriate in any way.
- The video must not show illegal, dangerous, politically motivated, cruel or irresponsible activities.
6 March: Competition open
30 March: Deadline for entries, judging begins
13 April: Shortlist announced, public vote
26 April: Winner announced
To qualify for this scholarship you must:
be aged 18 years or over as of 1 February 2017
be eligible for a Tier 4 student visa to the UK
be a citizen and resident of the United States of America
be able to travel to the UK after August 2017
meet the academic qualification requirements
Please see the terms and conditions for full eligibility requirements.