The skills gap in the ever evolving IT, Digital and Cyber Security industries in Scotland is widening. Currently 72% of employers in Scotland have reported a lack of technical, practical or job specific skills in applicants.
You'll spend most of your time learning on the job, but will have a Personal Development Tutor from the University in addition to full access to our learning facilities both online and on campus.
- Build the skills and knowledge that Scottish industries need
- No tuition fees
- Get paid a salary and benefits
- Achieve an internationally recognised BSc (Hons) degree
- Learn vital industry skills that are directly relevant to the job and industry you are working in
- What you learn is relevant, and right for the role you're in
- Mentored and supported by both employer and the university
Details of vacancies will be available soon. In the meantime please call 0131 455 2312 or email email@example.com
for more information