International students

Contact Us

08452 60 60 40
student visas Information on the Tier 4 General Student, Tier 4 Child Student and Student Visitor Visas.
international student Applying for visas to travel abroad while studying at Edinburgh Napier.
international students Advice for students with families and those studying for less than six months.
international student How to access more advice or meet with an International Support Advisor
international student Working when studying and applying for post-study employment.
international students Further sources of information on immigration and visas.