Your future career
Helping you make the most of yourself
At Edinburgh Napier University the future of our students is very important to
us. That's why we work hard to ensure you can develop your employability as you study. And with 93% of our graduates in work or further study 6 months after graduating, we must be doing something right!
As an Edinburgh Napier student, you can access our Confident Futures personal and professional development workshops to help you make the
most of your time at university and prepare for your future career, whileour dedicatedCareers service will help you tomaximise your employability. We
can also help you to find a part-time job to support yourself while you study - whichcould even enhance your eventual career prospectus.
All students can access our services and make full use of the opportunities we offer by:
- Attending our many career, personal and professional development workshops
- Visiting us for a 1-1 Careers supportsession or getting a checkup from the CV Doctor
- Registering with The Vacancies Site to access over 500 live graduate vacancies
- Taking part in the popular mentoring programmes with employers
- Accessing extensive online careers information including options with your subject, finding graduate jobs, help with CVs, applications and interviews and more (you can log in to this once you are an Edinburgh Napier student)
- Using our expertise and advice for up to three years after you graduate!
- Budding entrepreneurs should check out our business support and incubator opportunities, such as the Moffat Centre, the ESpark programme and Bright Red Triangle.
We are also very proud of our relationship with local and national employers, and organise lots ofpresentationsand fairs where students and employers can meet to discuss graduate opportunities. In addition employers post hundreds of jobs to our online vacancies system every year.Check out our opportunities for employers.
If you're considering studying at Edinburgh Napier and would like some support in deciding which course is best for your future career, we are happy to help. Just send us an enquiry or call 08452 60 60 40 for advice.