Our Undergraduate Open Day events for 2019 will take place in September at all three of our campuses and will run from 10am to 4pm.
- Monday 2 September – All campuses
- Saturday 28 September – All campuses
Planning your day
You can arrive at any time and the day is flexible so you can plan your day around what you would like to see and do. Make sure you leave time to check out:
- Information Sessions – find out more about the university, the application process, fees and funding and accommodation.
- Subject Presentations and Information Stands – find out more about your course of interest and meet academic staff and current students.
- Student Services – Find out more about the opportunities and support on offer. Come along and chat to our staff and students.
- Campus Tours – Our student led campus tours will give you a feel for the campus and our facilities.
- Accommodation Tours – Go off campus with our accommodation guides and tour the accommodation.
Open Day Programme
Register online before the event and we will send you a digital copy of the programme as soon as it is available.
Registration and Sign-in
When you arrive on campus, you will need to sign-in at the welcome desk. The welcome desk will be open all day, so you can arrive at any time. Make sure you register for the correct campus for your course.
We will be running a free inter-campus mini-bus service for those who wish to visit more than one campus.
Visitors with disabilities
If you or anyone attending one of our events have a specific support need, please let us know ahead of time so we can ensure you can make the most of your time.
Most areas across all three of our campuses are accessible. However, there are a small number of rooms which may not be accessible to wheelchair users. If you are a wheelchair user, please do let us know so that we can advise on the accessibility of rooms for any sessions you wish to attend and put in place whatever we can to help.
Disabled parking is also available at all campuses.