Join us for an interactive day of discussions, activities and information stalls on all aspects of studying at college and university.
Studying can be a daunting prospect for anyone, but it doesn’t have to be. This Your Dynamic Future Information Day aims to show you why.
The day will include:
- Information on college and higher education options including entry requirements and alternative access routes
- Extensive support available while studying including financial assistance and skills development
- Facility and laboratory tours
- Talks from third sector, educational institutions and students in similar positions
- Meeting with college and university staff
- Answering questions or queries and signposting appropriately
- Networking and relationship building
Everyone is welcome to this event but it may be of particular interest to young carers, care-experienced, estranged or independent young people, care or guidance staff, parents and guardians, third sector and advocate organisations, education and social workers.
The day is hosted by CEECEF (Care Experienced, Estranged and Carers East Forum), a group of university, college and third sector partners. For more information, please contact Peter Tormey (firstname.lastname@example.org).