The best in new creative talent was crowned last week as the Best in Show awards at Edinburgh Napier’s Degree Show were announced.
Selected by a panel of industry judges, the awards recognised top work across six specific School of Arts and Creative Industries’ subjects – Graphic Design, Product Design, Photography, Creative Advertising, Interior and Spatial Design and the MA Design programme.
The winners were as follows:
- Best in Show for Graphic Design – Sean Last (judged by designer Rebecca Moyes)
- Best in Show for Product Design – Tymon Grobelski (judged by industrial and product designer Neil Poulton)
- Best in Show for Photography – Julia Grandi Sundermeyer (judged by photographer Hannah Starkey)
- Best in Show for Creative Advertising – Ciara Boyle (judged by Leith Agency creative director Phil Evans)
- Best in Show for Interior and Spatial Design – Amy McLeod (judged by David Dunn and Ruth Galloway of 442 Design)
- Best in Show MA Design programme – Rita Curmi (judged by David and Steven McConnachie of Double Take Projections)
The Studio LR graduate prize was presented to graphic design student Tom Lansdown.
These projects along with hundreds of others are on display as part of the Edinburgh Napier Degree Show which is being held at the University’s Merchiston campus from 17-24 May.