From Prisons to Orchestras, we have fostered links and partnerships with industry, arts and community organisations throughout Edinburgh and beyond. We collaborate in many creative and innovative ways including work placements, work-related learning, projects, events and volunteering opportunities and are always seeking new horizons.
We work with our partners to offer a variety opportunities for our students in subject specific and interdisciplinary work-related learning.
Our creative work placement opportunities are embedded in our teaching and in addition to work and in addition to work-based learning, our students also take part in work experience and volunteering programmes. We provide courses in a wide range of creative disciplines and our students have access to the latest and most up to date industry skills.
We work hard to continuously enhance and improve the student experience and are always looking for new organisations to benefit from the creative thinking and talent our students bring with them.
There are lots of ways you can get involved.
- Offer a one-off or individual work placement
- Offer multiple work placement opportunities
- Provide a creative brief or project for a work-related learning module
- Collaborate on an interdisciplinary or creative project
- Take part in our programme of employability events