Annual employability events for School of Arts & Creative Industries students
Careers week is held in March and includes talks from creative industry professionals, employers and more.
Visit the myFuture student website for more information
Creative City Challenge
The Creative City Challenge in October sees Edinburgh Napier partner with several centres of creative excellence in Edinburgh for a unique challenge event.
Read about recent winners of the Creative City Challenge.
The 20x20 event in October offers Edinburgh Napier students the opportunity to hear 10 fast-paced presentations by creative industry professionals, followed by refreshments and networking.
Our 2018 event participants included:
- Nikki Welch, drinks industry entrepreneur
- Bryden Stillie, Senior Music Lecturer, Edinburgh Napier
- Loral Quinn, CEO and co-founder of Sustainability
- Niall Dolan, John Byrne Award
- Avril Gray, Associate Professor of Publishing, Edinburgh Napier
- Erik Ravaglia, animator, illustrator, designer and brand enthusiast
- Euan Winton, design researcher and lecturer, Edinburgh Napier
- Jed Milroy, General Manager, Tinderbox
- Mally Graveson, Managing Director, Heehaw