Every year we are ranked in the Guardian University Guide, The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide and the Complete University Guide. We are also included in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings and the prestigious QS Stars international rankings. Below is a summary of our current rankings.
In the National Student Survey, 74% of students are satisfied with the quality of their course.
- Top UK quartile for subject areas Drama, Journalism, Law, Microbiology and Music.
- Top UK quartile for IT resources and Library resources supporting learning.
A top 10 UK university for student satisfaction in:
- Publicity studies
At least 90% student satisfaction in the following courses:
- Accounting (90%)
- Business Management with Marketing (91%)
- Tourism Management (92%)
- LLB (96%)
- Acting and English (100%)
- Communication, Advertising and Public Relations (90%)
- English (91%)
- Graphic Design (100%)
- Product Design (100%)
- Music (92%)
- Criminology (97%)
- Animal Biology (97%)
- Biomedical Science (100%)
- Psychology (92%)
- Sport and Exercise Science (Sports Coaching) (94%)
- Midwifery (98%)
- Civil Engineering (90%)
- Computer Systems and Networks (92%)
- Digital Media (90%)