Thank you for supporting the next generation of students
All gifts in wills to the University are very much appreciated. If you are thinking of supporting us in this way, thank you.
We would be honoured to keep in touch with you about the University and its students so please do let us know if you are planning to do this so that we may say thank you properly. You can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to you:
- We will look after all gifts with sensitivity and understanding
- All your gift supports the University; our fundraising budget is a core cost
- We will use your gift carefully and cost-effectively so that it has the greatest impact for the purposes you intended
- All gifts are recognised if desired in our Roll of Donors and larger gifts can be named in a personal way which we would be delighted to discuss with you and your solicitor.
- If you wish you can specify how your gift should be used by the University for the benefit of future generations
- When we receive notice of a gift in made in a Will, we work closely with the solicitor and executors to ensure that it is directed in keeping with any specific wishes you may have and that suitable recognition, if desired, is agreed
- After you have made your will we would love to keep in touch with you and keep you updated on the news from Edinburgh Napier University and invite you to University events.
- We keep interested family or friends in touch with the impact of your gift e.g. through reports from students who have received scholarships funded, visits and events on campus.