Are you an artist at the Edinburgh Fringe looking for ensuite accommodation for over the festival? Our Bainfield apartments could be what you're after.
Our Bainfield Accommodation has a range of four, five, six, seven and eight-bedroom self-catering flats to rent from August 1-31 during the Fringe.
Each bedroom has a private en suite and all flats have a fully equipped shared communal kitchen/lounge area and flat screen televisions and WiFi.
Based in the Fountainbridge area, Bainfield has seven blocks of flats in total with each block having a lift for easy access.
For your convenience, a Sainsburys grocery store is located onsite at the accommodation so that you can stock up on any essential food supplies.
Bainfield is directly opposite the Fountain Park Leisure Centre
which boasts a cinema, gym, tenpin bowling alley and a range of restaurants, bars and pubs.
With 117 flats at Bainfield totalling over 700 beds there are plenty of options to suit all summer guests!
Please call 0131 455 3738 or email email@example.com
to check availability and for further information.
Each self catering flat includes:
- Lockable single ensuite bedrooms, secure main door and flat door entry system
- Small double (4ft) beds
- All bed linen, bath & hand towels are included along with duvet and pillows (changed on a weekly basis)
- Shared kitchen and lounge area with flat screen TV
- Free WiFi throughout flat
- Cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Pots, pans and kitchen utensils
- Tea towel