Do you know someone who has made an impactful contribution to their community through their professional, voluntary, or charitable activities? You can nominate them for the annual Edinburgh Napier Alumni of the Year award!
The ENU Alumni of the Year Award recognises and celebrates the outstanding achievements of our alumni around the world and showcases the value and impact of their ENU education.
Through peer, student and staff nominations we identify an individual or a group of alumni who have shown excellence and distinction in their personal and/or professional lives and made a positive contribution to the University, their community and profession.
Nominations close on 10 April 2022.
ENU alumni are out in the world making a real difference in their communities everyday and the university seeks to formally recognise these individuals who are role models for our current students, and an inspiration to the entire ENU community.
This year we will award two categories - Alumnus of the Year Award and Young Alumnus of the Year Award.
Alumnus of the Year
This category recognises an alumnus who has achieved success in their profession or industry over a number of years. They have made an impactful contribution to their community through their professional, voluntary, or charitable activities. They are an innovative and inspiring individual, a role model for alumni and current students and a champion for equality and diversity. They have demonstrated a continued commitment to the University.
Young Alumnus of the Year
This category recognises the achievements of a recent graduate, who has graduated less than 5 years ago, and has already achieved professional success in their short career. They are making a positive contribution to their community through their professional or voluntary contributions, or in other ways. They are a role model to current students as well as alumni, and have demonstrated a continued commitment to the University.
Do you know someone in your alumni network who should be recognised? Nominate them now
Who is eligible?
All nominees must be Alumni of Edinburgh Napier University. Nominees may have gained a degree or qualification from Edinburgh Napier University, or any of its antecedent institutions and at any Edinburgh Napier study location around the world.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted and previous recipients of a particular award category are not eligible for reconsideration in the same category.
- Nominees must be living at the time of their nomination.
- Groups of alumni will also be considered for nomination.
How to Nominate
All completed nominations received via the online nomination form before deadline will be considered.
- The deadline for the 2022 Alumni of the Year Award is 10 April 2022.
- Alumni, Edinburgh Napier University staff, students and ENU partners can nominate alumni for an award.
- You can submit multiple nominations, all must be submitted separately. All nominations will be treated confidentially.
- A shortlisting panel will review all nominations received before the deadline and will present a shortlist to the award panel.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted to confirm their nomination.
- Alumni award winners will be selected by an award panel chaired by Geoffrey H. Day, Director of Marketing and External Relations.
- Award winners will be announced in July 2022.
Contact the Alumni Team if you have any questions.