Our online (part-time) MBA is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business and management education and offers choice in how, when and where you study, as well as the option to pursue a specialism.
The curriculum is tailored for the dynamic contemporary global business environment, focusing on developing skills in leadership, and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice. You’ll acquire competencies in innovative and creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
You’ll graduate with business competence and effective management skills, ready to make your mark at the highest level.
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Building and Marketing High Performing Organisations
- Management & Organisational Change
- Leading Strategic Decision Making
- Managing Innovation
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Research Skills for Managers
- MBA Project (40 credits)
For the award of MBA you must successfully pass all eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.
Further information can be found in the indicative delivery schedule.