Our full-time course has been developed for the dynamic global business environment. It focuses on developing skills in the application of management theories to current practice and a thorough understanding of leadership, giving you the expertise you need to take on senior roles.
You’ll gain a sound theoretical grounding in business management and stimulate an enquiring, analytical approach.
You’ll also learn how to address global business issues with innovative and creative problem solving techniques, applying critical thinking and strategic reasoning to real-life business issues.
What you'll study
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Managing Innovation
- International Sales Management
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Organisational Change and Management
- Global Marketing
- Building a Purpose-driven Organisation
- Professional Selling and Sales Strategies
- Research Methods
- Dissertation (40 credits)
For the award of MSc Business Management you must successfully pass eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.
Study modules mentioned above are indicative only. Some changes may occur between now and the time that you study. Full information on this is available in our disclaimer.