During your studies you will develop an advanced understanding of the research evidence in the context of clinical exercise science.
You will learn to apply theoretical concepts and professional skills in practical situations likely to be encountered by a clinical exercise scientist.
You will employ advanced investigative, analytical and practical techniques to advance knowledge in clinical exercise science.
You will present evidence-based clinical exercise prescription appropriate for a range of pathologies and in seemingly healthy populations and be able to effectively communicate evidence and treatment goals with a variety of populations.
You will gain enhanced knowledge and learn skills in clinical exercise science to increase employability in an academic or applied setting.
- Exercise, wellbeing and psychological health
- Exercise Physiology & Health
- Research Methods in Sport and Exercise Science
- Physical Activity and Cardio-metabolic Conditions
- Physical Activity and Cancer Survivorship
- Physical Activity for Neurological Conditions
- Independent Study
- Research Project