Learning, teaching and assessment methods focus on providing you with engaging and contemporary materials which link practice and theory and challenge you to take a critical perspective on both.
The course will allow you to share your knowledge and experience with peers from other professional backgrounds, encouraging you to learn and develop new skills together to build networks and develop skills for inter-professional and inter-agency working.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
- Leadership for innovation and practice
- Research approaches in health and social care
- Clinical governance and improvement practice
- Population health for practice
- Principles of data analysis and management (40 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
For the award of MSc Health & Social Care you must successfully pass all six modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.
If there is any question regarding the authorship of any submitted assessments, we reserve the right to require students to undertake an online viva.