Our award winning Employer Mentoring programme, involves employers giving some of their time to share their experience of work with a student mentee. The programme is designed to motivate and inspire students.
The main aims of the Employer Mentoring Programme are to:
- Improve the employability of Edinburgh Napier University students
- Raise aspirations and encourage students to gain graduate level employment
- Help students build their confidence in applying for jobs and develop interview skills
- Enhance and develop students’ business and employment networking opportunities
- Give undergraduates an insight in to their chosen industry
- Offer mentors a personal development opportunity
- Build links between employers and Edinburgh Napier University students
Work Shadowing or Work Based Projects
As an employer you can have the benefit of working with our students through work shadowing or work related projects. We have award winning schemes such as the Microplacement which provides one weeks work shadowing for Applied Science Students or the Get on Board programme which trains our students on governance links to third sector boards.
For Further information please contact the Employer Opportunities Team:
Telephone: 0131 455 2903