A Graduate Apprenticeship helps you build the skills and knowledge sought after by Scottish industries. You'll work, get paid, and achieve a University Degree.
As a GA you'll spend most of your time learning on the job, but will receive mentorship from both the university and your employer. You will also be a fully matriculated student, benefiting from full access to our learning facilities both online and on campus.
Other benefits Include:
- No tuition fees or Student Loan Debt
- Get paid a salary and benefits
- Achieve an internationally recognised university qualification
- You can submit an unlimited number of applications
- Put learning into practice – solve problems on real projects
- Wider opportunities upon graduation
- Accelerate career progression
For more information you can read through our “Information for Apprentices” handbook, or feel free to get in touch with Scott Killen on 0131 455 2312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.