The University has partial scholarships for self-funding students from South East Asia.
About the scholarship
We have scholarships available for self-funding students from South East Asia starting a course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2021.
Successful undergraduates will receive an award from £2,000 - £3,000 for year one of their course.
Students studying full-time courses lasting longer than 12 months are not eligible for this award.
In order to be eligible for this award, you must be:
- domiciled in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei or Vietnam
- be self-funding your course
- holding an offer to study a full-time bachelors or masters course in September 2021.
If you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be automatically considered for the scholarship and be advised of the scholarship amount you are eligible for if you meet the following selection criteria:
- you hold an unconditional offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at Edinburgh Napier
- you meet the eligibility criteria above
- you have made your £3,500 deposit payment towards your fees.
There is no additional application process for this scholarship.
Details for your visa
The scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your Student Route Visa application.