You’re an established or developing world class athlete or coach facing the challenge of trying to balance two potentially conflicting paths... and we want to help you succeed in both: put simply, we take Dual Careers seriously.
Be part of our team
As an elite or developing athlete or coach you have high expectations. We also have high expectations of you.
As a member of the Centre for Developing Athletes you are ambassadors for the University. You will be expected to:
- Attend personal development events and workshops highlighted via the athlete/coach portal
- Demonstrate excellent attendance (except for periods of authorised absence)
- Support the University’s marketing and recruitment teams by communicating success and participating in marketing activity including interviews and photoshoots
- Meet with your Dual Career Academic Tutor at least once every trimester
- Regularly promote Edinburgh Napier University in social media posts in a professional and appropriate way
- Be a positive and active member of the alumni community when you graduate
- Compete on behalf of Team Napier in BUCS competitions where possible