The University has partial scholarships for self-funding students from the EU.
About the scholarship
Students who would have previously been eligible for EU fee status who are self-funding their course are eligible for a one-time European Union Postgraduate Scholarship of £8,000 (GBP) for entry onto a full-time postgraduate programme in September 2022 or January 2023.
In order to be eligible for this award, you must be:
- domiciled and ordinarily resident in one of the following EU countries at the time of application:
You are not
eligible for this award if:
- You are studying a full-time course lasting longer than 12 month
- You have discounted tuition fees from a partner university or are in receipt of another scholarship
The number of scholarships is limited and they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you meet the following selection criteria:
- you meet the eligibility criteria detailed above
- you have made your £3,500 deposit payment towards your fees.
There is no additional application process for this scholarship.
Details for your visa
The scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your student visa application.