The University has partial scholarships for self-funding visiting students from the EU.
About the scholarship
Students who would have previously been eligible for EU fee statues who are self-funding their 1 trimester or 2 trimester study abroad in September 2024 or January 2025 are eligible for a £2,000 (GBP) scholarship. Students who are coming via a partnership agreement or a Study Abroad provider are not eligible.
In order to be eligible for this award, you must be:
- domiciled in one of the following EU countries at the time of application:
You are not eligible for this award if:
- You have discounted tuition fees from a partner university or are in receipt of another scholarship
- You are coming via a partnership agreement or a study abroad provider
The number of scholarships is limited and they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you meet the following selection criteria:
- you meet the eligibility criteria detailed above
- you have made your £5500 deposit payment towards your fees.
There is no additional application process for this scholarship.
Details for your visa
The scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your student visa application.