The University has partial scholarships for self-funding students living in the Middle East or Gulf region.
About the scholarship
We have partial scholarships of £2,000 for self-funding undergraduate and postgraduate students starting a course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2017. The scholarships are limited and are offered on first come, first served basis. The award is tenable for one academic year.
In order to be eligible for this award, you must:
- be domiciled in an eligible country at the time of application
- be self-funding your course
- be holding a conditional or unconditional offer to study a bachelors or masters course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2017
- be able to pay your £3,500 deposit by 30 June 2017, at the latest
- be able to meet the financial conditions required for your Tier 4 visa (for example remaining tuition fees and living costs)
- have your documents assessed by one of our approved local representatives.
Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
How to apply
Get your documents assessed
Before you complete the application form, you should have your documents assessed by one of our approved local representatives. You can find a full list of our representatives on our website.
Find a local representative
Complete and return the application
Complete the scholarship application form and nominate your chosen local representative.
Download the scholarship form (PDF)
Send your completed form by email to Neil Austin, Edinburgh Napier University.
Details for your visa
The scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your Tier 4 Student Visa application.