In order to be eligible for this award, you must be:
- living in Pakistan at the time of application
- self-funding your course
- holding an offer to study a bachelor or one year Masters course in September 2021 or January 202
Two year Masters courses are not eligible for this award
For bachelor courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements:
- 60% or above in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for top up students – award of £3,000
For masters courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements in your most recent masters or bachelors course:
- Masters or Bachelor degree at 70% or GPA of 2.8 or above – award of £3,000
- Bachelor degree at 50-69% or GPA of 2.0-2.79 - award of £2,000
If you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
The number of awards is limited and not all eligible applicants will receive a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible applicants when we receive their £3,500 tuition fee deposit. There is no additional application process.
Details for your visa
If successful, the scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your Student Route Visa application.
Please contact the international team in our Edinburgh office if you have any questions about the scholarship.
Email our international team