In order to be eligible for this award, you must be:
- living in Pakistan at the time of application
- self-funding your course
- holding an offer to study a bachelor, masters or PhD course in September 2018 or January 2019
If you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
For bachelor courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements:
- 60% or above in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for top up students – award of £3,000
For masters courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements in your most recent masters or bachelors course:
- 70% or above – award of £3,000
- 60 – 69% - award of £2,000
The scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be automatically considered for the scholarship and be advised of the scholarship amount you are eligible for if you meet the following selection criteria:
- you hold an unconditional offer to study on a full-time bachelors or masters course at Edinburgh Napier
- you meet the eligibility criteria detailed above
- you have made your £3,500 deposit payment towards your fees.
There is no additional application process for this scholarship.
Details for your visa
If successful, the scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your Tier 4 Student Visa application.
Please contact Neil Austin in our Edinburgh office if you have any questions about the scholarship.