Established in 1992 by The Robertson Trust, this scholarship supports career development amongst Scottish undergraduates through funding and the Journey to Success self-development programme.
The Robertson Trust’s Scholarship supports Scottish undergraduates students through funding and the Journey to Success self-development programme. The structure of the scholarship is as follows.
- Funding: Up to £4000 per year paid directly to the awarded students for the duration of their course (excluded repeat and gap years).
- Welcome weekend: designed to begin building the peer support networks Scholars need to ease their transition into university and maximise the potential of their degree.
- Leadership development: encourage second year Scholars to support their peers throughout the Welcome Weekend and the first year at university.
- Personal development training sessions: improve the self-awareness needed for university and graduate recruitment success.
- Career pathways: support Scholars to source meaningful work experience, access careers awareness-raising activities and make professional contacts.
- Alumni network: encourages our Alumni to mentor younger Scholars and ‘give back’ to the Scholarship.
Criteria For Applicants
- 16-25 year old on course start date;
- Current offer holder for undergraduate study at Edinburgh Napier University starting September 2021;
- Clear indication of financial need i.e. evidence of low income, receipt of EMA/Free School Meals, entitlement to maximum amount of SAAS;
- Evidence of socio-economic challenges or care experience impacting on education;
- Resident in Scotland at time of application;
- ‘Leave to remain’ within the UK;
- Only first degrees with evidence of a university offer can be considered.
Applications for the Robertson Trust Scholarship close midnight, Sunday 22nd May 2022. To apply, please complete the following Find-a-Fund Application From and submit to email@example.com along with the relevant documentation listed in the application form.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Robertson Trust Scholarship and the application process.