Edinburgh Napier has a number of scholarships for students from Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan and the United States of America.
About the scholarship
The scheme offers up to 50 awards across Scotland, each worth £8,000. These are towards the tuition fees of successful applicants, for any one year of full-time study on a postgraduate masters programme at any of Scotland's higher education institutions.
Scotland's Saltire Scholarship is a programme of scholarships run by the Scottish Government, in partnership with Edinburgh Napier University. As a Saltire Scholar, you'll act as an ambassador not only for the Saltire Scholarships programme, but also for Scotland. Find out more about the scholarship in the requirements page.
In order to be eligible to apply, you must:
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study on an eligible course at Edinburgh Napier
- studying a full time masters-examples of subjects that can be studied can also be found here
- be a citizen of Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan or the United States of America
- be able to demonstrate that you can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees
- not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland
- not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship
- meet the language requirements for the course
- Scholarships for 2022-23 Saltire programmes will continue to be available for online/distance learning
For more information see the full list of eligibility criteria.
Skills and Experience
Applicant must demonstrate:
- The aspiration to work and study in a global context and take a position of leadership in their chosen career
- A willingness and the necessary interpersonal and communication skills required to participate in the programme of activities that accompanies the scholarships
How to apply
Apply on the Saltire Scholarship website. Applications close at Midnight on 12 June 2022.
For further information, or if you have any questions about the scheme contact Scotland's Saltire Scholarships.