The University has partial scholarships for self-funding students from India, Bangladesh, Nepal or Sri Lanka.
About the scholarship
We have a limited number of scholarships for self-funding students from South Asia starting a course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2021 and January 2022.
The scholarships are merit-based ranging from £2,000 to £3,000. The scholarship is tenable for one academic year.
To be eligible for this award, you must be:
- living in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal at the time of application
- self-funding your course
- holding an offer to study a bachelor or one year masters in course in September 2021 or January 2022
For bachelor courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements:
- 60% or above in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for top up students – award of £2,000
- 75% or above in the HSC or CGPA - award of £3,000
For masters courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements in your most recent masters or bachelors course:
- 70% or above – award of £3,000
- 60 – 69% - award of £2,000
If you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
The number of awards is limited and not all eligible applicants will receive a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basic to eligible applicants when we receive their £3,500 tuition fee deposit. There is no additional application process for this scholarship.
Details for your visa
If successful, the scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your Student Route Visa application.
Please contact our South Asia office in Hyderabad if you have any questions about the scholarship.
+91 (0)40 4240 8800
Email the South Asia office or firstname.lastname@example.org.