The University has partial scholarships for self-funding students from Turkey.
About the scholarship
Self-funding students from Turkey are eligible for a £4,000 scholarship for entry onto a full-time post graduate programme in September 2024 or January 2025.
To be eligible for this award, you must be:
- domiciled in Turkey at the time of application
- self-funding your course
- meet the entry criteria for your chosen Masters course in September 2024 or January 2025
You are not eligible if:
- you are applying for a course lasting longer than 12 months
How to apply
The number of scholarships is limited and they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you meet the following selection criteria:
- you meet the eligibility criteria detailed above
- you have made your £5500 deposit payment towards your fees
Details for your visa
The scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your visa application.