We hope our FAQ's answer any questions you may have about our pre-sessional language courses. If you have any other questions, please get in contact with our team.
- Are there any differences for the Winter pre-sessional course now that it is to be delivered online?
- Is there a difference in the course fee as the pre-sessional course will be delivered online?
- What equipment would I need to join the online Winter EAP course?
- Do I need a visa for the Winter pre-sessional course?
- Will I receive a CAS?
- I do not have the English language requirement for the programme I want to apply for. Should I still apply for the EAP course and if so, which EAP course should I apply for?
- I have questions about my degree programme, who can I contact?
- I have other questions which are not covered in the FAQ
In terms of the learning outcomes and content, there are no differences between the face-to-face and online pre-sessional courses. (Of course, you won’t be able to meet our friendly EAP team in person or see the beautiful historic city of Edinburgh, but hopefully you will be able to in the not-too-distant future…) You will receive all the support and interaction with tutors you need: you won’t even feel like you’re studying an online course!
Please take a look at the following on what the EAP team has to offer for our online Winter Pre-sessional Course:
• Our online pre-sessional course will be delivered by a team of highly qualified and experienced EAP tutors
• Online live delivery of the course provides opportunities for bespoke online teaching and interaction with your tutors and classmates daily
• Dedicated virtual learning environment for materials and general information sharing
• Online one-to-one sessions available throughout the course
• Access to Edinburgh Napier University resources and support, e.g. e-Library, careers guidance
• Our friendly EAP team is always here to help you! You can reach us through various channels.
The fee will remain the same as you will receive the same high quality teaching, resources and support provided by Edinburgh Napier University.
It’s quite simple really, all you need is a desktop computer or laptop and a fast internet connection. We will let you know in advance which applications you will need to download for the online delivery sessions.
Please note that if your device isn’t suitable or your internet connection is too slow, you won’t be able to join the course.
No, as the 2020 Winter pre-sessional course will be delivered online and students will not be travelling to the UK.
No CAS will be required due to the online nature of the course meaning that students will not be travelling to the UK.
We offer a free English entry level test to access your English level. From the test results we can determine and advise which EAP course will be the best option for you.
We cannot advise on your degree course application. Please contact our Admissions team for specific information (email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any further questions relating to EAP courses, please do not hesitate to contact the EAP team by email at EAP.email@example.com