International students can enter to win tickets to experience Scottish rugby.
The International Operations Team at Edinburgh Napier University would like to invite our current international students to enter a competition to win two tickets to an Edinburgh Rugby game.
It's a great opportunity to experience something different whilst studying in Scotland and meet new students at the University.
- What: Three course meal and tickets to watch Edinburgh Rugby take on Italian team Zebre
- Where: Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
- When: 1 April 2016 at 6pm
We'd love to hear more about what you are enjoying about your current studies at the University so here is the information about how to enter:
Submit a photo that represents your time here at Edinburgh Napier University so far as well as a quote of no more than 50 words about what you love most about the University.
You can submit your entry on our Edinburgh Napier International Facebook page.
The competition will close on the 21 March 2016 and winners will be announced on Thursday 24 March 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date is 21 March 2016 at 23.59 . Entries received after this date won’t be accepted.
- The competition is open to entrants who are current international students enrolled on campus at Edinburgh Napier University.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition.
- The prize includes: Two tickets to Edinburgh Rugby vs Zebre which includes a three course meal per person.
- There are 12 prizes available.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and the promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters' discretion.
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by a panel of judges from the International Operations Team. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only winner(s) will be notified by Facebook message (using the details provided at entry) by 24 March 2016.
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering the competition you agree to having your name, details, photo and quote published online via web, social media or print via leaflets, prospectuses etc.
- The promoter is Edinburgh Napier University International Operations.
If you have any questions about the competition, please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook